| Topics: 3,462 | Posts: 18,065 | Members: 3,217 | Online: 2 | Newest : Rabbit (Welcome!)

[Evil-Inc.] ©™ - Evil Incorporated!

Go Back   [Evil-Inc.] ©™ - Evil Incorporated! > » Evil-Inc. Community Servers « > EverQuest II Guild - C H A O T I C
Register FAQForum Rules Donate Members List Java IRC Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

EverQuest II Guild - C H A O T I C General discussion about our EQII guild, US server Antonia Bayle.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:04 AM   #1
Jenno
Twinkie King

My Mood:
Jenno is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Jenno Send a message via AIM to Jenno Send a message via MSN to Jenno Send a message via Yahoo to Jenno
EQII [EQ II]: - Guild Bank

I have organized our guild bank today and tried to group things together.

Here's what I think. I have a lot of collectibles on me and on my broker because the guild bank is lacking in space. So i would like everyone to see what they can use and just take it. Please try to limit it to your "Main" and "Alt" character (so two characters only please). And if it still remains in the bank approx. one week later, I will sell it on the broker and whatever money is made I will deposit the coins into the guild bank.

Second, crafting materials. Like right now, only Korn's character (Ariocch) is a provisioner, she should take all of those materials and place it in that characters bank to save space. I hope this goes the same with everyone. I took the initiative to just withdraw all lvl 1-10 out the bank cause it's taking up space and if anyone really need them, just go harvest them (So forgive me if I cause any inconvenience). I think this should be the same with the books to teach you crafting levels. If you already have it, then just sell it and deposit it into the guild bank.

Hope this will help rather then cause trouble with the guild bank.

PS. Just a reminder, everyone in the guild can see what you take and put into the bank, so...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ev!L ErN!E : 01-15-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Jenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
Ev!L ErN!E
EviL Incorporated Founder

MySpace ID: evilernie6t9
My Mood:
Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!

My System

Send a message via AIM to Ev!L ErN!E Send a message via MSN to Ev!L ErN!E

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?

hehehe j/k, ya good idea, until the guild level gets higher and we get more space in the bank we should try to keep it free for things needed, I wish we could use boxes in the guild bank =\ it would help alot.

Anyhoo, I'm going to keep all my harvested items that I need for crafting in my toons bank, but if anyone needs something just holla... I also agree about if theres something in the bank longer than a week (that no one needs) it should be sold and the coin deposited into the bank.

The Master of Annihilation

O o
/¯/________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You can't blame a bad orgasm on lag
"I faked all those orgasms"
"stfu i was pinging 300"
Ev!L ErN!E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
korn
Fuckstick

My Mood:
korn will become famous soon enough

My System

I need any Spells under 30 for now , also if anyone wants any items transmuted send me spells, jewelry, weapons, i need to make my skill higher and i will give u the items to sell on the broker ; Atheral Powder goes for 14 gold, etc. If you want the good stuff id need the Rare Dropped items (Masters I II)

just send mail to : Kornball

9:40 PM - [Evil-inc.]kornball: so yay
9:40 PM - [Evil-inc.]kornball: i gotta try to sex my tarantula brb
9:40 PM - [Evil-Inc.]slug: somehow that doesn't sound right
korn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:20 AM   #4
Ev!L ErN!E
EviL Incorporated Founder

MySpace ID: evilernie6t9
My Mood:
Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!

My System

Send a message via AIM to Ev!L ErN!E Send a message via MSN to Ev!L ErN!E

Ok well see'ing as I'm an armorer now, If you guys want shit made harvest me the metals, mostly the rares if you want the good shit, blackened iron, feysteel etc.

The Master of Annihilation

O o
/¯/________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You can't blame a bad orgasm on lag
"I faked all those orgasms"
"stfu i was pinging 300"
Ev!L ErN!E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
Jenno
Twinkie King

My Mood:

Send a message via ICQ to Jenno Send a message via AIM to Jenno Send a message via MSN to Jenno Send a message via Yahoo to Jenno

Actually that's a good idea if you guys can list what you can make and the mats required for it.

Damn i forgot to ask Slug, what mats are needed to make those nice looking opal lvl 30 jewelries?

Old 01-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
m00pz
!!!!!!!!! BANNED !!!!!!!!!

My Mood:
m00pz is on a distinguished road

http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/ne...r=010000000000
m00pz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 12:58 AM   #7
slug
Sergeant

My Mood:
slug is on a distinguished road

rough opal and u'r next tier will be rough ruby

Airwin Dicky korn: gonna take a quick shiter bhrb
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:41 AM   #8
Jenno
Twinkie King

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00pz View Post
That site sucks for EQ2, unfortunately. It's been like two years now the info is still not completely done.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 AM   #9
m00pz
!!!!!!!!! BANNED !!!!!!!!!

My Mood:
m00pz is on a distinguished road

It had the stuffs for the recipes on it though. Plus i can look at all the shiny armors that i cant wear.
m00pz is offline   Reply With Quote

[Evil-Inc.] ©™ - Evil Incorporated! > » Evil-Inc. Community Servers « > EverQuest II Guild - C H A O T I C