| Topics: 3,462 | Posts: 18,065 | Members: 3,217 | Online: 18 | Newest : Rabbit (Welcome!)

[Evil-Inc.] ©™ - Evil Incorporated!

Go Back   [Evil-Inc.] ©™ - Evil Incorporated! > » Evil-Inc. Discussion « > Help and Technical Support
Register FAQForum Rules Donate Members List Java IRC Calendar Arcade Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help and Technical Support Need Help? You a n00b? Ask it in here.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #11
Ev!L ErN!E
EviL Incorporated Founder

MySpace ID: evilernie6t9
My Mood:
Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!

My System

Send a message via AIM to Ev!L ErN!E Send a message via MSN to Ev!L ErN!E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
what i will really be interested to hear is when someone figures out a way to play blu rays and add built in wifi to there xbox without spending a fortune! lol get to work!

lol theresa better chance of them bringing HDDvds back then that...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Master of Annihilation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

O o
/¯/________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You can't blame a bad orgasm on lag
"I faked all those orgasms"
"stfu i was pinging 300"
Ev!L ErN!E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:05 AM   #12
Cannibal
Paranoid People Eater

My Mood:
Cannibal is on a distinguished road

My System

ouch you brought up hd-dvd. funniest part was that the xbox didnt even play them out of the box, you had to actually buy the hd-dvd drive seperately! I feel sorry for anyone who spent the extra money on that to only have it become obsolete in less than a year

hd-dvd lol, whats next a wii accessory that plays laserdiscs?

"No use crying tears for the dead, Arms cradling my lifeless head,
All your efforts welling up in your eyes,
Just drop your dreams and kiss me goodbye!"
-2 headed chang "Goodbye"
Cannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:27 AM   #13
Ev!L ErN!E
EviL Incorporated Founder

MySpace ID: evilernie6t9
My Mood:
Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!Ev!L ErN!E a God among men... Evil-Inc. 4 Life!!!

My System

Send a message via AIM to Ev!L ErN!E Send a message via MSN to Ev!L ErN!E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
ouch you brought up hd-dvd. funniest part was that the xbox didnt even play them out of the box, you had to actually buy the hd-dvd drive seperately! I feel sorry for anyone who spent the extra money on that to only have it become obsolete in less than a year

hd-dvd lol, whats next a wii accessory that plays laserdiscs?
lmfao!!! lol laser discs where the bomb yo!!

The Master of Annihilation

O o
/¯/________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You can't blame a bad orgasm on lag
"I faked all those orgasms"
"stfu i was pinging 300"
Ev!L ErN!E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 AM   #14
Phyco
Sodomy!

MySpace ID: phyco
My Mood:
Phyco is on a distinguished road

My System

Send a message via AIM to Phyco Send a message via MSN to Phyco

lol my elementary school teacher bought a laser disc player out of her own pocket only to lose to DVD lol.

bluray is possible on xbox, just don't expect to not get banned lol.

Phyco is offline   Reply With Quote

[Evil-Inc.] ©™ - Evil Incorporated! > » Evil-Inc. Discussion « > Help and Technical Support